THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Guys i love is him "sanada yukimura"

First time,i got this feeling from someone.
i think this feeling is special~..this feeling with strong question~
This guys is too over out of full emotion and a guy with same just like me :D if is that true?maybe..ALLAH know where is my faith..
he3 ~..^^ ~.. My dream men is him..but sometime when i miss him,.i hug my teddy bear..and just pretending that i hug him~haha XD ..i really miss him..when he came back..i will give him suprise~..btw i never had been holding hands and etc~..i want he my first guy who hold my hand n etc ~..my anniversery is on 12 march ..i start couple with him ^_^ is on 12 march 2009..i wishing that come true..i want be with him forever..no matter what happen..i won't let him go from me..BACK OFF girl he  mine ^^ ..i love you sadiq yaqut a.k.a "sanada yukimura"

0 comments: