THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My facebook "info"

♫WELCOME♫
i'll sakura senpai
school at smso gakuen
kara desu brunei darussalam..me is female..love to style like visual kei,harajuku and lolita..i love to be cosplayer..

i already have a boyfiee..I been taken by him since 12 march till the end ..my husband sadiq yaqut i love u..!!
he2..ilovehim,imissh

im ..he mine already ..no one can't take him from..
i really love him...i always called emo sometime XD ..he so cute when he sing than me..his voice totally "ayuan" hee...
my wish is..i wanna be with him forever and married him...as long..he love me too ♥ ♥ i never let him go ..even he had problem...he is already my husband okey..back off..his mine ^_^ ♥

♥ S A K U R A ~ C H A N ♥

LOVE ♥ sweety 2th ku ♥
I more love you byy ♥ as well you my special one ^^

0 comments: